AIM
Relezyte

flying into the sun flying into the sun

FUCK YOU, SUN!

Rotten sun.

Anime Tower Anime Tower

Give music choices

This is a game about your opinions? I think, with what you clearly know about flash, you could have made some better way of expressing your opinions than a straight walkthrough of them. Though I have to admit, is does take an open person to rate a non-favorite movie (Castle 10/10) over a favorite (Akira 9/10).

As for the subbing versus dubbing, I know you explained it in your intro, but you're being pretty blatent about it in the game. Sometimes, we just can't understand Japanese sensetivities, and sometimes Japanese words just don't have concrete meanings in English, or radically different connatations. A good example of that would be the re-dubbing of the Lupin series, or the massive amount of dialogue added to Princess Mononoke to help explain what the Japanese already know.

In conclusion, effort is better spent entertaining on this site, not instructing, especially when you are partially instructing your own opinions.

VirulentShuriken responds:

hmm... ill rate Akira 11/10 just 4 yew ;)

Chrono Trigger Puzzle Chrono Trigger Puzzle

Congratulations...not congradulations.

Chrono Trigger rocks! Got 1:14 myself.

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

Okay...

1) Walrus...nice touch, but shouldve been Alfonzo.
2) Where was Miss Dynamite?
3) There should have been more moves, maybe s and d together?
4) You should have tracked down the Xiao Xiao guy and got him to do that part because XX's special was terrible lame.

Particle Psychosis 2 Particle Psychosis 2

Well...

To be honest I blew up the cows for 3 minutes and watched the hypnotizer for like 3 seconds, tells yo what I think.