AIM
Relezyte

Chrono Trigger: Episode 2 Chrono Trigger: Episode 2

Contrived

It's spelled 'taking', not 'takeing'.

It was pretty decently presented, and the fight scene was cool to watch, but the whole thing is the same Dark antihero/vengaence crazed badass business that Magus keeps getting shoved in, the same place as such characters like Vincient, or Hellsing's Arucard (Which is a stupid, contrived name for a badass vampire). The prattlings about the nature of evil and perception and all that junk are just there to cover up for that lack of real character development.

Badger Badger Polka Badger Badger Polka

Bwahaha

Fine scores for being European, and using the term 'tosser'. A fair remix, but the sausage chasing the girl reminded me gently of anime tentacle rape.

Though, I guess that's not fair seeing as most everything reminds of anime tentacle rape.

Mmmmmmmm....

TmsT responds:

Have you watched "The Sound of Music"? I associate Maria with the Alps, so I put her in the picture being chased by the "snake"... Sorry if that looked kinda bad, hentai overtones were not my intention.

"Waterman" Ep. IV "Waterman" Ep. IV

Sloppy

Sloppy. Cut offs were aprubt. Set-ups to flashbacks were shoddily place. Really, really bad compared to your first one. Even worse than the Christmas one. My only condolance was that I got to lower it .04 points temporarily before it becomes unduely high scored.

Good luck in the future, I hope you can get back what you had with the first one.

flying into the sun flying into the sun

FUCK YOU, SUN!

Rotten sun.

Anime Tower Anime Tower

Give music choices

This is a game about your opinions? I think, with what you clearly know about flash, you could have made some better way of expressing your opinions than a straight walkthrough of them. Though I have to admit, is does take an open person to rate a non-favorite movie (Castle 10/10) over a favorite (Akira 9/10).

As for the subbing versus dubbing, I know you explained it in your intro, but you're being pretty blatent about it in the game. Sometimes, we just can't understand Japanese sensetivities, and sometimes Japanese words just don't have concrete meanings in English, or radically different connatations. A good example of that would be the re-dubbing of the Lupin series, or the massive amount of dialogue added to Princess Mononoke to help explain what the Japanese already know.

In conclusion, effort is better spent entertaining on this site, not instructing, especially when you are partially instructing your own opinions.

VirulentShuriken responds:

hmm... ill rate Akira 11/10 just 4 yew ;)

Chrono Trigger Puzzle Chrono Trigger Puzzle

Congratulations...not congradulations.

Chrono Trigger rocks! Got 1:14 myself.